With the Master SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD course, anyone can learn to use the tools millions use to create everything from a simple 3D printed toy to a fully working mechanical vehicle! With no experience, or if you are a professional, you can take the course that will enable you to make a whole range of 3D CAD models from scratch.
All you will need to take the course is the ability to use Windows PC at a basic level and a copy of Solidworks 2021. Even though other versions can be used, example files may not open properly, because some minor details might be different.
Solidworks is used by millions and is one of the most popular 3D CAD programs around. Although there are many Solidworks courses around, they aren’t like this one.
Advantages of the Course
Some of the advantages of this course include:
- While you learn, you will get to use real world examples! Learning this way will help you understand and remember your lessons better.
- An experienced Solidworks professional teaches the class! The teacher began using the program in 2006 and works as a Product Design Engineer. He designs products for real clients every day. He has plenty of real world experience! He also has taken a wide range of certified official Solidworks courses.
- You do not need any prior experience with Solidworks. You may have no experience with CAD. It doesn’t matter. After completing the course, dream of whatever you can think of, and you will be able to complete it!
- You will learn more than the basic CAD techniques. You will have a much firmer grasp of everything using CAD entails. For example, you will know how the techniques relate to issues such as 3D printing and injection molding.
- This course is built on previous feedback from our former students! The course has also taken into account things other instructors learned from courses in 2015, 2018, and 2019. In addition, it has been based on feedback from 1200 students.
- The course has been fully updated for Solidworks 2021! It has been totally optimized and revised for the latest version, 2021, of Solidworks. For that reason, it has features including Mounting Bosses, Lip and Groove, Thread Tool, and more.
Features of the Course
- You will receive downloadable models and drawings, created especially for the course.
- The course includes 19 hours of original high-quality video.
- You will be able to take the course even if you are a total beginner and will master Solidworks by the time you are done!
- You will receive hands-on support. We are always here to answer any questions and check on your progress.
Things You Will Learn
- The basics of the circuitboard, including extrudes, cuts, and sketches.
- The assembly of the pencil sharpener.
- The evolved boss/base and cuts and multi-body parts of the pencil.
- The 3D sketches, splines, and swept boss/base of the headphones.
- The threads, helixes, and swept cuts of the Coke bottle.
- The splitting parts and lofted boss/base of the computer mouse.
- Modelling from photographs using the key fobs.
- Advanced mates and more complex assemblies using the Lego figure
- Configurations and Drawings using the Drawer Box.
- Draft Angles and importing parts using the Raspberry Pi Enclosure.
- 3D curves and sweeps using the Bicycle Fork.
- A complete recap of the earlier techniques and ribs using the gamepad controller.
- The conclusion of the course and future learning.
Although the course is designed using Solidworks 2021, the resources and models used will work with any newer version. In addition, the techniques used and skills learned are easily transferrable to many different CAD programs.